Our company, which operates in the field of "Plexi and Polycarbonate Processing and Sales", has determined its policy in line with the following points in order to maximise the Integrated Management System in accordance with the purpose and context of the organisation and to support its strategic direction:
- To provide the most appropriate solutions to the needs of each of our customers,
- To continue its activities based on customer satisfaction,
- To be a company that does not compromise on quality and ensures quality continuity,
- To be an innovative company that follows the technological developments in production techniques and adapts to the changes in this direction,
- To comply with the legal and other requirements in force regarding the environment,
- To prevent pollution by increasing waste management awareness in all departments,
- To use natural resources economically and to spread this awareness in our company,
- To train all our employees on the environment and to ensure that environmental awareness is widespread,
- To fulfil the requirements determined as applicable within the scope of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Integrated Management System and to continuously improve the system.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY AND PRINCIPLES
Livan Plexiglass Processing Technologies
This policy emphasises Livan Pleksi's corporate social responsibility principles and the importance and priority of the issue for our community.
As part of its core values of humility, respect for people and closeness to the people, Livan Pleksi Group accepts acting with the awareness of social responsibility in all its activities as one of its fundamental and unchangeable elements of management approach.
We do not limit the scope of our social responsibility understanding to our business activities and their impacts.
We determine our understanding of social responsibility and our priorities in this regard by considering what is best for society and the environment.
We play a leading role in activities aimed at protecting democracy, human rights and the environment.
Our basic principles that we take as the basis of our social responsibility practices are as follows:
We do not accept discrimination among employees within the company based on language, race, colour, gender, political opinion, belief, religion, sect, age, physical disability and similar reasons.
We ensure that people with different beliefs, thoughts and opinions work harmoniously by creating a positive and harmonious working environment that supports cooperation and prevents conflict.
We implement healthy life programmes to contribute to the "protection of their health", which is the essential factor for our employees to lead a quality and successful life.
At Livan Pleksi Company, we believe that all our employees have the right to work in a healthy and safe environment under working conditions suitable for human dignity.
Our employees are our most valuable asset, and ensuring and protecting the safety of our employees is our top priority business goal.
We expect our companies to implement the best environmental solutions beyond legal obligations and to support any initiative that will help develop and disseminate environmentally friendly technologies and raise ecological awareness.
We believe that our human resources are the most crucial element of sustainable growth.
We ensure that the personal rights of our employees are fully and properly utilised.
We approach employees honestly and fairly and commit to a non-discriminatory, safe and healthy working environment.
We make the necessary efforts for the individual development of our employees and observe the balance between business life and private life.